Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Maybelline "Pink Pop"

Anyone who knows me can you tell you that I am completly and totally obsessed with all things GIRL. Well, girly girl.

I love shoes, hair, shoes, acessories, shoes, handbags........did I mention shoes?

I also love makeup and exploring different colors. I love to experiment with different looks. Don't be surprised that a portion of my blog will be dedicated to this.

So for my first blog, I wanted to do a review of the color, "Pink Pop".

KB (See..........told you he'd be frequently referenced) says it looks like a bubblegum kids makeup color! Hmph. What does he know? LOL!

I can't say anything really negative about the color. It has a really long wear. It's a cool, icy shade. I paired this with a charcoal eyeliner and gray eyeshadow. I got a lot of compliments on this color. So far, I have purchased two of the colors from the Maybelline "VIVIDS" line and I love them both!





So, tell me.........what colors have you purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment