Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

What the heck are you going to blog about?

Hi..............*waves*

"So what exactly is the purpose of this blog?"

 This is the question that has been posed to me by every person I've told I was going to start blogging this year.

Well.......the purpose is multi-faceted.

-To have an outlet to get out my thoughts
-To get back into the practice of writing on a reguar basis
-To give my unsolicited opinions about any and everything. (I'm sure KB would agree that's my favorite thing to do. KB is my husband. At some point, I'll do a "key players in my life" blog. But he'll be referenced frequently, I'm sure.)

In this blog, we'll explore God, world events, celebrity gossip, weight loss, makeup, hair, shoes, wine, friendship and love.  I say "we" because I plan to share many aspects of my personal journey through life and I hope you'll come along on that journey with me.

I tend to be a pretty private person, so having a blog is a totally unheard of thing for me.

But I promised my girlfriend from college, Dara, that I would do this.

So here goes, D.

And so the journey begins..........or rather, it continues.............

Let's ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment